'Drop-In' Sundays & Wednesdays 2021
Available during lockdown
The ultimate ‘Drop-In Workshop”. You can DROP-IN and do a scene or just DROP-IN and watch.
I was able to quickly overcome my long held misconceptions about what acting is and was ushered into a place of freedom, spontaneity and freedom with the scene.
Break the lockdown boredom & build skill
1) Supportive direction will give you the chance to achieve your goals
If you are working on a scene the direction will be tailored to your personal needs. You don’t need to have trained here – Richard will adapt the acting process to support you.
2) Practice your established skills and develop new ones
If you are already familiar with these techniques then this is a simple way to expand them further. There is so much information available here that the learning is never ending. Actors just keep growing and growing.
4) Keep exercising your acting muscle
Many actors have noticed that if the training isn’t regular the skills do drop off. This is the perfect way to keep your skills strong and active.
5) Enjoy a relaxed social environment
Enjoy the convivial atmosphere of these classes while you continue to explore the wondrous world of acting. You can make these sessions as challenging or relaxing as you like.
6) Just keep on learning
Actors who keep returning to The Rehearsal Room just see there skills get better and better.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You have the foundations of The Rehearsal Room process in place and want to continue to build your skills
- Or it is for you if you want to gain a basic understanding of this technique
- You have an acting problem you want to fix
- You are looking for a stimulating way of freshening up your weekly routine
- Share your interest in actors with others of like mind
IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE SKILLS …
- You will miss out on the fun
- You could miss finding an acting buddy or a new friend
- You may never know the way this approach could change your view of acting and increase your skills
- You will miss sharing stimulating views on a topic you love
- You will never find out how much your skill could grow from these powerful techniques
Richard finds every workshop provides the opportunity not only for actors to grow more but also for the collective understanding of technique to grow more. The exciting element of these classes is that they train actors to think in a productive way about the practicalities of acting. The discussions are stimulating, purposeful and highly productive. Richard is always on the look out for the new view that he will learn from the next class. Some thought you philosophize about today might well be an exciting basis for tomorrow’s class.
Richard often says, “I get out of bed each day excited by the prospect of an unexpected new discovery.”
Next Drop In - this Sunday or Wednesday
Come along and have some fun